Puzzle Black Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Our Puzzle Black sheet vinyl flooring is a bold contemporary pattern.
It is foam backed and slightly cushioned to provide a softer feel under foot. It can be loose laid onto any smooth and solid surface or can be fully adhered to both timber and concrete. It is recommended that the full adhesive method is used on area’s greater than 120 square feet.
Sheet vinyl flooring comes in large, continuous, flexible sheets, similar to a carpet. Vinyl sheet flooring is a great option because it is completely impermeable to water, it is insulating, easy to install, inexpensive and easy to lay. All our sheet vinyls are phthalate free.
Thickness: 1/8 inch
Wear Layer: ¹/₆₄
Slip resistant: Yes-R10
Guarantee: 5 Year Heavy Domestic Guarantee
Acoustical Insulation: 18db
Underfloor Heating: Suitable
- US Delivery in 4-5 working days.
- Tracking information will be sent direct by email.
- International delivery will be calculated at checkout.
Maintaining vinyl flooring is hassle-free and requires no specialised techniques. These hints and tips will keep your floor looking its best.
- Remove loose debris, dust and dirt with sweeping or vacuuming.
- Hot soapy water and a mop and bucket are all that is required for general cleaning. Bicarbonate of soda can also be useful with tougher stains.
- For very stubborn stains, bleach or vinegar are both effective and will not harm the vinyl. Start with diluted solutions and build up the concentration as necessary. If you have had a disaster with tomato ketchup (or similar) that is proving very, very stubborn then leaving a bleach soaked towel on the affected area overnight will fix the issue.
- Vinyl flooring is non-absorbent so any spilt liquids will sit on the surface. This can ultimately damage the floor if left for very long periods but more importantly, it can cause a slip hazard. Clean up immediately with a mop and bucket or a damp cloth.
If you are unsure which is the right type of flooring for your space please take a look at our Buyer’s Guide, Which Flooring to choose for your home.